Monday, February 24, 2020

From the first to the last

This morning as I study I find myself, being corrected and redirected a bit as we jump into our Easter study. I liked the thought of garden to garden but am quickly realizing to understand it correctly we must not stop prior to the cross but understand the full weight of the fulfillment of the Cross. I am becoming riveted and my heart exploding as I understand the implications of  Adam to Jesus. Christ is the new and better Adam. And it is written all over the New Testament. So as we begin in Genesis and study God as Creator and end at the Cross; I pray we are able to see the greatness of what God has done for us. We will be primarily in Genesis 1-3 and then Romans 5 and all over the Gospels. Because we only have a small window for such an in depth study I will continuously link resources and sermons that correlate.

Just as our Christmas study of John 1 was a seemingly small passage; yet so much richness was poured out- we will now see the implications of the Word becoming flesh as we move into our Easter journey. Please start praying for your time in the Word, that God would use this to teach us wondrous things out of His Word, and that we would charge headlong into the richness of His Glory and Grace this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment